I’ve been building teams long enough to know that someone need to have a minimum of requirements to succeed in this industry and I started drafting a list on the subject. Not limited to but at least including this minimum :
A good AFFILIATE should be : “Coachable – Disciplined – Perseverant”
1. Saving – Auto-Exchange
2. Inviting – 3 Step process (Call prospect, Show Video, 3-way)
3. Learning – Attend Training, Watch Videos, Read Posts, Talk with Up-lines
A good SPONSOR should be : “Caring – Resourceful – Exemplary”
– Sponsor Launch Call (see Karatbars Affiliate Manual 1.0)
– Also IMMEDIATELY connect them to all social media and websites used in our business.
2. Assisting Affiliates
– Provide affiliates with proper Tools & 3-way support or connect them with an Upline who can.
– Integrate using facebook and skype in your life and insist of your affiliates doing the same. They are major tools for our business.
3. Coaching Affiliates
– An example on saving gold, on inviting prospects, on supporting affiliates.
– Attentive to Affiliates’ needs
– Relentless in Follow-ups
– Remind Affiliates of their Goals and help them achieve them (Ranks, etc.)
– Teach them various things about the business
– Direct Affiliates toward training
– Assume the responsibility of your affiliates’ success
– Focus on those who work hard
– Place personal signups under those who care about their affiliates
– The Doorway Principle: (see Eric Worre video)
A good LEADER should be : “Selfless – Initiating – Visionary”
1. Training Everyone
– Provide private and group training in the form of in-person, call, and webinar assistance.
– Never refuse to help someone either directly or by referring them…regardless of the what ‘line’ they are in.
– When a sponsor is lacking in certain areas, train them on how to improve
2. Motivating Everyone
– Use every means possible to communicate with the Team as a whole. Use Social Media to post relevant videos, quotes, and teachings for the team.
– Using Facebook, like and comment on everything which furthers the Team’s progress.
– Encourage and Congratulate everyone for all their efforts
3. Leading Everyone
– Connect with as many people as possible in your downline. Befriend them on facebook, add them on skype, have them in phone and e-mail contacts.
– If a sponsor is not open to being helped and is not helping their affiliates, reach in and contact the affiliates yourself
– Share your vision and our common vision with everyone
– Create Incentives for everyone in your team
– Take your place among leaders with initiative and innovation
– Never engage in backbiting, taking sides, gossiping and above all, destroy any attitude of competition among people. Encourage support, altruism, sharing and synergy above all else!