To all our Wonderful Karatbars Family members,
I wanted to send out an update on some compliance issues that seem to be plaguing the Compliance Department at our Corporate Offices.
Below you will see language that can cause your accounts to be put under Investigation. Make sure to Clean up your blogs, videos, posts if you are guilty. We appreciate you all for Protecting our House!
1) Absolutely ZERO anti government or establishment comments can be made while using the Karatbars name. If you post videos/ comments or posts of this nature, DO NOT use the Karatbars name or platform to do so.
2) No use of term(s)
a)” Gold held Offshore”
b) No SS# required :
c) Transactions outside the banking system
All of these comments can be perceived that Karatbars is anti government, anti banking or anti tax authority. This is not acceptable language and is far from reality.
In the Terms and Conditions the company blatantly informs all affiliates that you are to adhere to the laws in your specific domicile. Throughout the back office, you are informed you are responsible for your taxable income. Physically held Gold is a physical asset and is not part of (nor has ever been) part of the banking system per se and should not be referred to or insinuated as if it is.
3) The LBMA DOES NOT CERTIFY gold other than 400 oz bars. Please understand Gold is assayed for purity, fineness and weight by an assayer NOT the LBMA. The LBMA accredits refineries. Do not use terms which refer to our gold as LBMA certified.
4) You can not offer Financial Advice or Tax advise if you do not have a license to do so. Even if you are licensed, please keep your posts generic and do not include the Karatbars name within. Always SOURCE what you post. If you say gold has risen by 4300% in the past 15 years, then you should source this information. Your sourced material should come from a reputable source or institution.
5) PGR = Private Gold Reception. It stands to reason NOT to plug these as “open to the public”. PGR’s are for affiliates and their guests. Guest must be accompanied by an affiliate. Never refer to a PGR as Open to the Public.
6) Karatbars International is an Internationally Trademarked name. If you do not have written permission from our corporate office to use their name or image, please do not. This includes the name in your URL, business cards, Power Points, Photos etc…
7) Suggestion: Please go back and read and re-read the Affiliate & Customer terms and conditions as well as Compliance Rules and Guidelines